Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

I was off from work on New Year's Eve and Erik , unfortunately, had to work for part of the day. Evie and I lounged in the morning and then drove down to Burlingame to the New England Lobster Co.
We decided to lay low on New Year's so we picked up lobster for dinner. The Lobster Co has really changed. It used to be this little warehouse room in south SF and now it is a market and restaurant in Burlingame.

After the lobsters, we stopped home to get Evie's long leash and headed up to the Presidio. It was so nice and sunny out. She ran and ran which was great. She is truly back to her old self now!





 Gorgeous day! We picked Erik up from work and headed home. We have zero pictures of the evening because we literally watched some TV and had our lobster dinner. Erik fell asleep at 10:30 and I was out by 11pm. I woke up on the couch at 1am & we both completely  missed the ball drop. Oh well!

I'm sure we will look back when we are older with kids and think, "I can't believe we lived in SF and stayed home on NYE." Oh well!

Happy 2013!




No comments: