Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh I just can't wait to be King!

This week has been a good one. Just working, working out, chillin out like usual...

On Tuesday, my friend Nicole came over and we made pizza for dinner. Evie was thrilled to see her. She loves Nicole! This was her excited look when I told her Nicole would be coming over after work. Haha

It has been so cold here. I mean in the low 40's and that is cold for us. I know everyone else in the country is truly freezing but remember, you all also have central heating and storm windows unlike us with our rickety windows and no insulation city apartments. We have had to put BOTH space heaters on in the house. haha.

I'm so excited because tonight, I am finally going to see LION KING!!! Erik bought me a ticket for Christmas and I can't wait to see it.



Jersey Boys and Mary Poppins are also coming to SF in the next couple of months & I can't wait to see them, too.

  


No comments: