Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Together Again!

Verrrrry exciting news. Not only am I doing TNT but so is Erik!!! We are going to be co-mentors together!! I'm sooooo excited.

@Kristin Guoan Fisher

We had so much fun on the last team together. It's so great having him there for our early Saturday mornings and after our long runs. This will be so much fun!

We're so excited to help other people get involved in fighting cancer and having a great season.

I was going through old emails from the first time I joined TNT. It was in 2008 and I had emailed someone who wanted to donate and told them, "I just ran 4 miles for the first time in my life. I don't know how I'm going to run 13.1" Too funny.

Last night, I went to a Mentor training meeting where I got my Mentor shirt and packet. We will get our group assigned to us this week. Very exciting!!

No comments: