Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back Home

I am back home & happy to be back. I do not know how people travel for work all of the time. I am so exhausted after two days. Plus, sleeping in a different place & not eating the same foods is hard. Eating in airports must be such a pain due to limited options, bad food, etc. It's not like there is a 'fast vegetables stand' in the airport.

Anyway - got to Nashville on Monday around 5. My client and I met up with our event company & staff for dinner at Sunset Grill. We drove though downtown Nashville after dinner. It was cute - lots of bars, restaurants, etc. Apparently there is live music going on all of the time. Saw a lot of people with their guitars in the airport!

Tuesday was all work. We were in the warehouse where our booth for our new tour is being built. We left for lunch and then for the airport at 4pm. IT was so nice, warm & sunny in Nashville. Miss that weather!!

We got to the airport and our flight was CANCELLED. How weird. Luckily, we were put on another flight/airline and made it home at the same time. I am working from home today & get to pick up Evie at lunch. And going to tennis tonight! Woohoo!

No comments: