Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super Saturday

Saturday was gorgeous - sunny & warm!! We went on hike w/ Evie thru Buena Vista Park. She was running around & going crazy.



We were hiding behind trees & she was sprinting around to find us.

She was exhausted when we got home!




Dirty Mouth

Erik climbing the tree

After the walk, we came back up and played tennis. I lost again 6-0, 6-1. At least I got one game against him!

At night, we made our own pizzas again. Sooo yummy. Erik is an awesome pizza dough maker. This time I had red sauce and broccoli on mine. Erik had a ton of stuff like mashed potatoes and onions.

We also watched this cool documentary, Beer Wars. We both love beer, especially craft beers. I do love my Coors Light but I like a lot of smaller beers, too. Harpoon, Sam Adams, Scrimshaw, Sierra Nevada line, etc. This movie basically shows how the Big 3 (Miller/Coors/Bud) have the market share and the little craft brews have to fight for shelf space and attention.

No comments: