Thursday, April 29, 2010

Biked to Work!!

I did it. This AM, I biked to work! It was awesome. It took about 15 mins. It WAS windy so I have to remember to wear sunglasses so my eyes don't water. I wasn't sweaty and got here so early. Now, I know I can leave the house at 830 and still be here before 9. Can't say the same for the bus! How nice it was not to be crowded up against other people in a hot bus. I will HAVE to get Erik to take a pic of me on the bike, with the basket loaded up & the helmet. It is funny.

This week is going great. It feels long but I have been doing fun things. Yesterday, I worked from home. The weather was so weird - rain for 10 min, then sun. Repeat. Evie made a new friend in the park - a 5 month old named Olive. She LOVES puppies. I'm convinced she is still acting like a puppy b/c she didnt get a proper puppyhood.

Last night, I had tennis. Again, just Brooke & I showed up. It WAS cold and a little windy. We played singles again. This time, we stopped at a tie 5-5.

Tonight, I'm playing tennis again with my friend Lindsay. She is much better than me but it's good to practice.

No comments: