Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday



Ahhh yesterday was so busy at work. I came home and walked Evie for a good 2 miles down into Golden Gate Park and back. I just needed to get out and loosen up my shoulders. I was so stressed. I took her to this area with this statue that she is usually scared of. I guess she is over it b/c she hopped up right near the statue. Isn't this statue kind of creepy? I was staring at it and I told it to 'Open your eyes' but she didn't. Can you imagine if she did? I would die. I might pass out. Or scream and try to run but not be able to. haha. Too many movies!










So, I am really trying to find an alternative to riding the bus. I wish Erik would just drive me every day but that will never happen. I am only 3 miles from work. I COULD walk but it would take me an hour. I could get a bike and ride. I could get a scooter and pay for parking downtown(will need to research). I might go look at scooters. Can you imagine if I walked 6 miles a day? Haha. I would be exhausted by the time I got to work! We'll see........

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

you should check into scooters! i'm 5 miles from work and have thought about biking it but part of it is freeway and you can't bike on a freeway. there is a bike path but it is really sketchy - bikers and runners have been mugged on it. otherwise i'd so love to bike vs. riding the bus. i hate the bus. to further my hatred of the bus my coworker just caught bed bugs on the BUS.