Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

It's so nice out here today. Sunny and probably around 70. It's so funny when it gets 'warm' here. People break out the shorts and bathing suits. I guarantee people are in bathing suits laying out in the park right now. Tonight, I have tennis and I got my new racket!! It is my bday gift from Erik. I can't wait to use it. Also, I think we are going to try to play this weekend. Now, we have 2 rackets!

I am already thinking about the weekend! This week is busy and then next week is Nashville. I'll be there for work for 2 days but then Kimmy is going to meet me there for the rest of the week. We are going to see all things Nashville: Opryland, Vanderbilt, Belle Meade Plantation, and hope to see some good music and eat good food! Anyone ever been there? Let me know what you think we should do!

Also, GLEE comes back next week!! I'm so excited. The cast is on Oprah today. I can't wait to watch it on the DVR tonight. Love that show.

No comments: