Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

Today is sunny & less windy which equals a better bike ride to work! Today, I made an asian salad for lunch. Another recipe from, Recipe Girl. We'll see how this one is. I crushed up peanuts & almonds in the food processor to put in the salad in place of the turkey. I haven't really been eating meat - just fish. This salad has spinach, cabbage, carrots, cilantro, scallion, tomato, and the chopped nuts. Also, made a little asian dressing to go with it.


Took Evie out this AM and then she came and sat in the bathroom giving me this weird look while I dried my hair. Not sure what she wanted. She doesn't like the hairdryer if I try to blow dry her. She does like when I brush her though. I think she was waiting to be brushed.


Today is beautiful out & looks to be a great weekend!! Tonight, my friend Lisa & I are giong to see a play, The Diary of Anne Frank. I loved the book & hope to go to Amsterdam to see Anne's attic some day. Only interesting thing I saw about this play so far is that Anne has a Black Dad. Weird. haha. Should be a good time! Two shows in one week!

No comments: