Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday



Erik and I had a fun day yesterday! We slept in a little bit and lounged in the AM.

We went to see Alice in Wonderland. It was pretty good. I thought Johnny Depp was so funny as the Mad Hatter.

We also went to look at tennis rackets because Erik is going to get me one for my bday gift! woohoo! We also stopped at the cupcake shop to pick some up. We got so many. One for now, later, and tomorrow. Haha. They are sooo good.




Then, we went to dinner at Mamacita for mexican. Soooooo good. They have Honig wine on the menu, which I love. I got the jicama ahi tuna "tacos" and Erik had the veggie tacos.

Afterwards, we went around the corner to a wine bar, Bin 38. I had a glass of Prosecco to celebrae then we had a bottle of wine. The wine was so good: 2004 Chateau Pesquie Quintessence. It was a Syrah/Grenache blend.


No comments: