Monday, April 26, 2010

Test Ride

Today, I took a test ride with Erik downtown on my bike. It was fun! It is all downhill to get to work so I didn't even break a sweat. Now, getting home its a steady incline but it is not like the SF hills you are probably thinking of. It's probably like the hill on the street at my parents house for those of you who know it.

Anyway, my bike is a cruiser bike. Beach cruiser. Back breaks. No gears. And, it's fine. I figure that I'll ride this bike and then move up into a better bike. No sense in getting a fancy bike to never ride it. We know how I roll - jump in head first and then abandon whatever it is in a few weeks.

I got a basket for the front today. Erik is going to put it on for me tomorrow. If he gets me a lock tonight, I will be riding to work tomorrow. How exciting!!!

No comments: