Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesday Part 2

Yesterday, we drove Erik to work since I was working from home and there was a threat of rain. Evie loooves going in the car & sitting in the front seat.

She gets so sleepy though!

"I'm ready for my nap"


Well, it was cold & windy yesterday. I was actually NOT feeling like going to tennis. However, I am so glad I went. Only 2 of us showed up. So, we got to play singles. It was good playing someone my level and I won 6-4!

I was catching up on the DVR last night. Watched Parenthood and two episodes of Oprah. Oprah #1 was people with 'dream jobs'. She had on the Cake Boss, the Creative Director from Jcrew, a florist for the Four Seasons, etc. They all said to find a dream job, figure out what you love to do & make it a career. Hmmmm I love dogs and tennis. Maybe I can teach dogs to play tennis?

Oprah #2 was the OctoMom. This woman has 14 kids. She is the one who had the invitro and had 8 kids. She was totally admitting she was wrong, selfish, immature, etc. Oprah was clearly like not into interviewing her & thought she was nuts. She interviewed her via satellite. I'ts really so sad for the kids - The only income OcotoMom has is thru the media - she sells stories to the magazines. Eventually that is going to run out. Then what? She will be forced to go on state aid but those kids will never have the parent they need. Sad.

No comments: