Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Today is cold, rainy, & windy. Its around 50-55 out. Ick. The rain turns from drizzle to torrential. We have been lounging all day but now we have a little cabin fever. Evie is like - get me outta this house. Grrrr. We ordered chinese for lunch and it was delish. Now Yankee/Sox game is on. If only Evie could enjoy the game. ha.

This week is going to be a tough one. I am going to Nashville next week to launch a tour we are doing. The Client is a hassle and it's been a pain project. I can only imagine how frazzled she will be this week. Plus, another project is launching and another big thing is due by end of the week for my other new client, that the original client doesnt' know I'm working on. Real nice.

Ohhh well. Hope you have a good week!

No comments: