Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday



As I was walking into work today, there was some commotion in the street outside of our building. A guy in motorcycle gear & a helmet was laying in the middle of the street. Turns out he fell off his bike! The ambulance/cops/fire truck pulled up soon after to help him. He was definitely still alive so hopefully he is OK. So crazy.

This morning, it was also raining. Blah. Evie didn't want to go out, of course. But, now the sun is out. Such random weather! Last night, it was cold when I left work and by the time I got home and got outside with Evie, it wasn't so bad. We ran to the gym to see how long it would take. Then, went to the dog park that she likes.

How horrible is Kate Gosselin on DWTS. I mean she is BAD. She better go home this week. I think they keep her around for ratings. She is not very nice to her partner, looks like she is in pain dancing, and just a total grump. I really like Maks & Erin. Pamela Anderson is surprisingly good, too.

I'm still on the hunt for a bike. I want to get a cruiser bike, like this.

Hopefully I can go look at one tonight. I have been emailing people on Craigslist but these bikes sell so fast!

No comments: