Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

Today was so beautiful out! Unfortunately, I had to drop our car off at 730am to get a new timing belt. However, I got out early from work to go get the car. Hundreds of dollars later, we have a new belt. Great, now the engine won't break on us.

Anyyyway. I was home by 430 so I took Evie out for 2 hours. We went down into Golden Gate Park and on the way home, we saw her buddy Jasper. They played for a little bit. I took some pics of our walk. It's so pretty out with all of the flowers.




















Digging in a hole

Also, Kimmy & I decided to cancel our trip to Nashville.....I am going for work on Mon/Tues. We were going to stay until Saturday. However, we are both really stressed. Work is super busy plus its not an ideal time to go on vaca. I did go on 2 trips in March and a 3rd plus the car repairs = much $$. We are going to chill out and maybe go another time or she can use her ticket to come out here possibly. We'll see. I think we both feel better that we are not going. It would've been really fun but not so fun when work/money/life is weighing on you.

No comments: