Friday, April 23, 2010

The Circus


I think I just had an epiphany. My life's work is to help & protect animals. Right now, I am trying to get the word about the Circus. I have known for many years that the circus abuses elephants. Now, I am speaking up about it. Just wrote letters to Senators Boxer & Feinstein to create legislation to ban the circus from coming to CA. Next up, my congressmen and the Governor.

There are many videos out there about the circus showing animal abuse. I won't post them here but you can find them online if you feel like it.

The biggest thing you can do is not go to the circus. If there is no demand for the circus, then they will have to change their ways. This is huge. It will take a lot to get the largest circus in the world to change. I actually don't care if the circus continues, just want them to do it without animals.

No comments: