Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

TGIF! It's gorgeous out today. Evie and I went out for our walk and we did not want to come in. I would've loved to lay down in the park in the sun and take a nap. But alas, I am at work. Hoping to get out a little early and go for a long walk with her.

There are a lot of things we'd like to do this weekend but nothing set in stone - play tennis, go shopping for clothes for Erik, try that new Puerto Rican restaurant, buy a bike, go to the driving range, get frozen yogurt, start my little garden....

I just entered to win tickets to see Peter Pan, here in SF. I hope I win - the show is on Monday. It was a twitter contest and I saw it 4 min after it was posted. The first 100 people who entered got tickets.

Also, the Yankees are in town next week to play the A's. We want to go but now I heard it might rain. We'll wait to see if it does before getting tickets.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: