Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tuesday


I love Tuesdays. Erik is home and we can have dinner together & hang out. Yesterday, we went up to the sports store to get a bike lock. It's official - I now have my bike, basket, lock & helmet which means I am all set to bike to work!!

The sports store is up in Chrissy Field which is a gorgeous huge field & beach near the Golden Gate Park. Evie looooves going there. So, we brought her over to the beach & she was running in the water. She loved it. It was also one of those moments when I go, I am so happy I live here. I get to come up to the GGB and run around with Erik & Evie.

We came home and had halibut tacos. So yummy!!! Also, the Bachelor went home on DWTS. And, he cried. I can't stand that guy. I'm glad he is gone. He was ambitious but annoying! I also tried to stay awake for Glee but that did not happen.


Erik and I were sitting on the little couch and of course, Evie had to squeeze herself on the couch. Too funy. I do love when we are all home together as a little family squeezed on the couch together.

No comments: