Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friday

Well this past week was a little rough. I am not saving lives or curing cancer but the work I do can be stressful and irritating. We are launching a tour for one of our products next week. We are going to the training for the staffers in Nashville on Monday. So this past week was crunch time to get everything wrapped up. Honestly, my client and the event company are morons and so I have had to do a lot of hand holding which is totally ridiculous!! Anyway, needless to say, by 5pm, I was ready for a drink.

Went over Sierra's place last night with Betsy. Betsy so kindly made us dinner. We had some wine. It was great to chill & decompress from the week. However, I was greeted by a surprise when I got home. I had cleaned out the fridge and put everything in a trash bag. Bag was not in the trash can which is under the sink. Came home to chinese food takeout containers in the kitchen & living room. Yes, Evie consumed 3 boxes of old chinese food including garlic green beans, eggplant, and chicken & vegetables. Ironically, she does not like the white rice.

I'm sure she has quite the stomachache today.

No comments: