Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday

It was raining last night so no tennis :-( I had so much work to do anyway that it was kind of good.
I caught up on the DVR and realized how much of a time waste that thing is. I mean, I don't even like Gossip Girl anymore but I watch it b/c it's on the DVR. Plus that Millionaire Matchmaker is getting annoying. One show that I do like though, is Parenthood. I do think that Lauren Graham is basically playing Lorelai Gilmore again but oh well. And, this blonde chick sitting next to her in the photo is soooo annoying. I like that it's set in the Bay Area too. I hope it does not get cancelled!




Today is my Friday though b/c we are OFF tomorrow for Good Friday. Woohoo!

1 comment:

KMV said...

I like Parenthood too, but can't stand blondie! The only thing I remember her from was a movie called Swim Fan where she was basically a psycho.