Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday


Today is another gross, rainy, windy day. Blah! Two Sundays like this in a row! What is up with this crappy weather? Due to the weather, I didn't get to play tennis this morning. :-( Instead, we watched the Rangers game. This was THE game they had to win to make it into the playoffs & they did not win. It did come down to a shoot out though. I wonder if this means we still have to watch the playoffs until June now that Erik's favorite team is out.

Then, we switched over to the Masters. I love watching golf. I love playing golf. My new fave LPGA player is Suzanne Petterson. She is only 29 and awesome. Well I also love Paula Creamer but she is MIA so far on the 2010 schedule.

Anyway, we have been lounging. Evie is chillin' & feeling better. Hopefully the rain lets up. I have to pack for Nashville. I am only going overnight which is great. Ill be home Tuesday night.

No comments: