Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday


Tennis was so much fun last night! We played doubles and it was fun. Doubles is easier because you get to take up the entire court. However, serving is really hard. you have to keep it in the front box on the opposite side you are serving on. I now have no clue how people like Roddick serve at 150mph and keep it in that little box. So crazy. That is part of the reason why I love tennis - the precision needed.

So now I have learned forehand, backhand, and serving. And can play a little doubles. Erik and I are going to try to play on Saturday and I think my friend and I are going to play on Sunday. I wish I could quit work and just play golf & tennis all day.

I dropped the car off today to get a new timing belt. Grrr expensive!! We also are having them check the back brakes and this humming noise we've been hearing for MONTHS. I'm sure they will call me with additional costs for that fix. I wish you could just trade in a new car and get a new one for free. I like this car - the Mazda 3. However, I do not want a car payment.


I now totally get my dad's saying of 'It's always something' It is. It's always the car or the dog or something going on. I guess you have to just expect that it will 'always be something' and try not to worry about things that pop up.

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

I have the 3 and I love her!