Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back in CA and Parma Dinner

We got home on Tuesday night around 9pm and went to work the next morning. Needless to say, we were so tired from the time change! 

On Thursday, I was leaving for work and saw that these antics are still in play. No one wants to bring in the damn trash cans!!


Thursday evening, I met my friend Nicole in SF for dinner. She took me to Parma, a restaurant that she has been raving about. In all my years of walking down this street in the Marina, I can say that I NEVER noticed this place. She said it is packed on the weekends but we were able to just walk in on Thurs night. 


We SPLIT the eggplant parm for dinner because the portion was so huge. We had bread, salad, and eggplant. It was soooooo good. I would definitely recommend this place. It was old school Italian - no fancy dishes, no fuss. So good!

Good way to come back to CA & see a good friend. 


No comments: