Saturday, September 7, 2013

Changing the Blog & Need Your Help!

I've had this blog since 2008 and I started it as a way to keep up with our families back East. I could easily post what was going on and then everyone could catch up with us at their leisure. I titled it Pink Polka Dot Diary because the blog was in a sense, my diary. And, we all know that I love pink and polka dots and if I were to buy a physical diary it would probably look like that.


I look back at my old posts and they are so bad - no writing, one sentence posts, pictures only....I barely knew what blogs were back then. Since then, I've discovered a million kajillion blogs out there. Some are lifestyle blogs, food blogs, running blogs, Mom blogs, etc.

I'm thinking of re-branding the blog and stepping it up in terms of content and focus. I'm still thinking this over though but my first order of business is....what would I name the new blog!?

Would love your ideas....what says "I'm about to read a blog about someones daily life, adventures, dog, crafts, and food"

Erik joked that I should call it "Walking Miss Evie" because I have a million posts on the dog.

Let me know what you think!

No comments: