Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bon soir


Je m'appelle Heather. Ju suis fatigue. Ca va?

I have been doing my little French lessons on my way to & from work via Coffee Break French. Erik & I used to listen to Coffee Break Spanish and I just love the Professor. He sounds so nice. haha.

So far, I am on lesson 3. Learned to say my name is, i am from, how are you?, i am well, i am very well. the basics. Whether I can truly understand if someone from France says these things to me, who knows.

I like to think that I am biking down the Champs Eylysses du Paris! haha. I want to take the French class but it is going to be $200! Its a credit class so I can see why but I don't know if I care that much to take it. I'm still deciding.

I'm super sad that tennis filled up so quickly & I am on the wait list for the Fall class. Je suis triste!

For all of you that know Amy, she is actually GOING to Paris for a trip in a few weeks.
Beaucoup de chance! Hope she "brings me back something French". Anyone know what movie someone asked that?

1 comment:

Amy said...

HOME ALONE. hahahahahaha.