Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF

Well, we made it. It's Friday. I am working from home and soooo happy about it. I love getting up at 730!

Last night, I worked late & got home around 8. Evie and I went for our walk and had dinner. Then, I sat on the couch and watched TV. It was pure bliss. Top Chef & Bethenny. I fell asleep during Boston Med. I love that show!

I'm currently reading - Eat, Pray Love. Have any of you read it? I really like it. I have my own thoughts on the narrarator and how she actually got to travel to Italy, India, & Indonesia but I'll save those for later. This is is our movie of the month next week so I'm hoping to finish this book, this weekend.

I really want to read The Help, Sarah's Key, and Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. There is a lot going on in the city and new bars/restaurants that I want to try!

No comments: