Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What a Wednesday


As I mentioned, work is totally crazy. Today was no exception. I really love when Clients don't listen to Brand Managers and give us different feedback than what the BM gave us. Then, when we listen to our Client, her boss gets mad we didn't listen to the BM. Are you following? Yeah, its ridic. The important thing is that when this program launches, someone will be a lucky winner of a spot on TV and in a magazine.

I had to leave work to go get a cavity filled, too. So, I rushed up there, got the tooth done, and ran back to work with my mouth half numb. I haven't had a cavity in ages. Now, after they numb your mouth, they then give you numbing reversing agent. How cool.

Anyway, after work, I met up with Kira(see photo) for her 30th birthday!! We went to a bar near work, Eddie Rickenbackers, for some beers and food. Then, we went to a karaoke bar, The Mint. I sang Dolly Parton's 9 to 5. hahaha. Yes, we have more vidoe. Kira sang "We Belong" by Pat Benatar. Fun Wednesday night!! Tomorrow I am STAYING IN.

No comments: