Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Burger Night


Last night, I was starving and craving a burger. Erik was off from work so we went to a little burger place near our house - Acme Burgerhaus. I had the turkey burger & he had the mushroom burger. We shared sweet potato fries and each had a beer. They have the best drink deals - $1.95 beers until 10pm. They have six beers on tap and they are good - Blue Moon! So, needless to say, I was in heaven. Of course, since I was starving, I shoveled and then couldn't hardly move.

Great start to the week!

In other news, I realized that in order to meet my goal of reading 25 books this year, I need to read one book per week for the rest of the year!! That means start a new one on every Sunday. Grrr. If only I didn't slack the first six months of the year. Now that I set the goal, I'm going to want to meet it. I am currently reading Kite Runner. I like it so far. Not sure if I can finish by Sunday though!

No comments: