Thursday, February 21, 2013

A proper send off

Today, I saw three things that made me say, Only in SF. It's like the city knows we're leaving and wants to give us the proper send off by reminding us of all of the crazies around here.

#1 - Walked outside our apartment today and saw a homeless dude sitting on a bucket, brushing his teeth.

#2 - I walked out of Falletti's(after getting more boxes) and saw a woman who sometimes comes around and asks for change. As I walked past her (not even looking at her), she says to me, "Don't try to Kiss me!" Hahaha

#3 - I saw Chihuahua Man today! Him and his partner were walking their 10+ Chihuahuas. They usually have some in a wagon and some in the baby carrier. I think they only had the baby carrier today. Too funny.


I can't wait to see what kind of nutties we encounter on the other side of the bay!

No comments: