Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cheesecake Date

Friends quote very well made
From Pinterest
Today was a pretty busy day at work but it ended with dinner with friends. My friends Nicole, Sarah, and I went out to dinner together at.....The Cheesecake Factory! We have so much fun when we get together so dinner was of so much fun. 


We were talking one day about "chain" restaurants. We don't have too many IN SF such as Applebee's, Outback, TGI Fridays, etc. We do have fast food like McDonald's, Burger King, In & Out. We were talking about which chain restaurants we like and said we should go on a "Chain Date" to different restaurants so we each picked one. Mine was Cheesecake and I think the next one might be Outback. haha

I do not care for Cheesecake at all. However....I will have a few bites of Snickers cheesecake only when I go to the Cheesecake Factory. I got a piece to go and it was so good!Just a few bites is all you need. With all of our amazing restaurants in SF, it was pretty funny to go to Cheesecake but it is always delicious!

What's your favorite chain restaurant?

No comments: