Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jogging with Evie


Now that we are living in a quieter area with tons of sidewalks that are basically empty, I thought it would be a great time to try to get Evie to run with me again. We tried this many times in SF but it never really worked out for a few reasons...The sidewalks area crowded with other runners, people walking their dogs, constantly watching what Evie would react to, etc...

The other day, we tried to go for a little jog. It was a jog/stop and go walk but that's ok! I know we need to work up to this. She seems to jog along, behind me, but wants to stop a lot. She won't run next to me or in front of me. We know she is a sprinter so this is so different for her. We tried again this AM and to go for a little jog and it was a mix of jog/walk/stop. hah.

photo
Tonight, it was so windy and it started to rain. We can actually hear the rain hitting the windows which is nice. Tonight for dinner, we had quick burritos with rice because Erik had hockey in SF. Just made some guac, made some peppers/onions/chicken on the stove, and wrapped it all up.

Hope you're having a good week!

No comments: