Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

Sunday was another day of organizing, hanging outside, food shopping, lounging....

Here is Evie laying in the most uncomfortable position ever on the ottoman. She was laying on the edge but insisted on doing so just to be right up against me. 
 Evie and I took a walk around the neighborhood. It was in the 60's and sunny on Sunday. 
 Evie stopped to smell the flowers...

Speaking of flowers, spring is in the air here in CA. There were a ton of flowers in bloom!





I had an exciting experience at the local Safeway. There is an outdoor parking lot at the store but also a lot underneath the store. I parked down below and guess how you get into the store with your cart---an elevator!! I felt so funny getting into an oversized elevator with my cart and having the doors open in a grocery store. haha












No comments: