Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick Check In

We have been busy, busy, busy. Work has been busy for both of us and I have been driving out to Pleasanton a lot more this week for meetings. It's about a 30 min drive from Oakland out there. It takes up a lot of time in the day, let me tell you!

I worked from home on Friday and it was awesome. Erik was home too since it was his Friday off. Evie laid at my feet at the little desk in one of our spare rooms. It was warm, sunny out and just so great to be home, being productive but comfortable!

I have some photos of the weekend and have had no time to blog over the past few days so here is a quick rundown of what we've been up to.

We tried a new pizza place which was AWESOME called Paisan. We went to IKEA, again. I took an epic nap after said trip to IKEA. We went to Home Depot, again. We went to a fun BBQ on Saturday. I got my hair highlighted on Sunday in SF which also meant I got to meet up with Amy for lunch. Erik installed more blinds. Erik put together some IKEA furniture. Had a delicious dinner on Sunday night.

And, we're ready for our new week. I'm off to Arizona tomorrow for a day trip. I LOVE living on the West Coast and doing day trips like this. Makes it so much easier than staying in a hotel, changing time zones, etc. Although, I do think AZ is on Mountain time right now? I don't know....

OK time for bed!

No comments: